Because we are both CrossFit athletes and swimmers, we had to come up with a short that would not only be multi-functional, but built to last. They are designed to be high-speed and low-drag with a shorter performance out-seam and lighter fabric than traditional WOD shorts. They are perfect for being fully submersed in water during an Navy SEAL style workout or surfing --- or use them for a CrossFit WOD to ensure maximum mobility and movement. These are not your standard WOD shorts, and can be used for biking, Iron-man and more. The SEALFIT SUBMERSIBLES have a fitted waist and excess Velcro on standard WOD shorts has been removed. Because the SUBMERSIBLES are made up of 4-way stretch fabric, we also removed the side slit so they look more like "normal" shorts, allowing you to wear them for any occasion. From the bottom up, the SEALFIT SUBMERSIBLES are ready to take on any challenge.
- Antimicrobial, ultra-light complete 4-way stretch body
- Ultra moisture wicking material
- Nylon cord, allowing you to adjust fast and effectively without pinching or binding and the cord won't get water logged
- Industry first waist pocket that is half mesh to make sure NO water sits in the pocket
- Side pocket is fixed with 2 grommet drain holes to drain water fast and effectively
- Specifically designed with competitive adventure racing/mud runs/triathlons in mind
- The 17" out-seam, streamlined, performance design has allowed us to completely remove the side slit